Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekend thought

It is just another one of those rainy summer weekend's in Seattle - so much for a desirable place to live - it is not what I say, however I hear that a lot at my workplace. Most people seem to like the place they live in. Is it because they want to feel good about living in a desirable place or is it because they genuinely like it or may be it is because they have never lived anyplace else or some other reason. In general tending to like the place you live in, I believe is a good thing - i think it makes us live naturally. There are always things that people will not like in any place like the traffic, overcrowding, lack of infrastructure, lack of people sometime, etc, the key is deciding which one is important for you and then making a conscisous decision about where to live.

Personally speaking, if I had not got used to some of the modern day conveniences and if I did not have an economic dependency on a job, I would live in the country growing enough to be self-sufficient where I decide my own schedule. May be some day, it will happen..

Meanwhile enjoy a recipe for
Mixed Vegetables Curry