Saturday, July 21, 2007

iPhone Madness

Don't understand the iPhone madness? I don't either - seems like there is an endless madness to get the iPhone, probably to boast about having an in-fashion gadget. In my mind, the consumers are being toyed around by corporate marketers, forcing (really?) people to buy gadgets that are un-necessary. I have heard people saying how iPhone is really the next best thing after Alexander Graham (did I get this right?) invention of the telephone - how stupid is that? It is really the corporate matters and wall street analysts hyping up a product to entice the consumer to spend. Why is it that most people can't see through this gimick and stick to their essential needs? Am I the only smart one :) ? If everyone was like me, may be we will always be in a recession and may be it is a good thing for me to be like what I am and let the others spend all their hard earned money on useless things - that way, the economy is not in recession and I continue to grow my investments - may be that is how it is meant to be.

meanwhile enjoy a good indian vegerarian recipe

No comments: